Little Green Lice Guard Shampoo is formulated with a proprietary blend of natural Tea Tree, Neem, Rosemary and Peppermint. In addition, it contains Lavender and Eucalyptus oils. As a result, effectively help repel head lice.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- CLINICALLY PROVEN 97% EFFECTIVE TO HELP REPEL HEAD LICE
- Gentle shampoo effectively cleanses
- Must have system for back to school and camp season for kids and teachers
How to use :
For instance, apply shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into a full lather. After that, rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired. For maximum protection, use alongside Lice Guard Detangler and Gel. Safe for daily use.
Key Ingredients :
Tea Tree Oil: The essential oil used for its anti-head lice, healing and antibacterial properties.
Neem Oil: Natural oil obtained from cold pressed Neem Seed Oil. Historically used to repel head lice.
Rosemary Oil: A natural essential oil used for its soothing and anti-head lice properties.
Peppermint Oil: Obtained from Mentha piperita used for its cooling, soothing and calming aromatic properties.
Lavender Oil: An aromatic essential oil used for its tonic, antiseptic, anti-head lice, and soothing properties.
Eucalyptus Oil: Obtained from the Eucalyptus globulus used for its anti-head lice, antiseptic, stimulating and soothing properties.
Fragrance: Free from added fragrance. A combination of essential oils known to help repel head lice makes up the aroma.
Above all, keeps lice away and hair clean and healthy!
BEAUTY WITHOUT BUNNIES
- Little Green has partnered with PETA
- Neither Little Green nor any of our suppliers conduct, commission or pay for any tests on animals and it is our commitment not to do so in the future.
- Our formulations do not contain any animal products, animal by-products or animal derivatives and support those who have chosen a vegan lifestyle.